YASTI

Senin, 20 Maret 2017

Cara Mengecek Keyboar yang Rusak

Welcome to the internet's premiere keyboard testing website. Our custom hand-coded testing software allows you to test every key on your computer keyboard within the comfort on your own browser. Simple, fast, efficient, and free, KeyboardTester.com is the top choice of keyboard users around the world. Made in the USA.

KeyboardTester.com is 100% guaranteed to probably work with most keyboards and several browsers. That's the KeyboardTester.com 100% Guarantee™.1
Celebrating over 6 months on the Internet
Now there's a brand new way to enjoy KeyboardTester: Monophonic Key Sound Experience!
Testimonials
"How did I even test my keyboard before KeyboardTester.com?"
Larry F., Canada
"I tested my keyboard and found out my key between my Z key and my C key is broken. Thanks!"
Aleandra D., Teas
"I use KeyboardTester.com [more than Facebook]"
Jim, Internet
"It's definitely... a website"
Susan L, California